Welcome to Comp[lex] Topics! This is a series where I talk about things that might not be so black and white. As the oldest child in my family, I never had that older sister to give me guidance, or talk to me about the “tough stuff”.
Having said that, I really wanted to add a space to my website where I can talk and give advice to you guys about topics that I feel are important, but don’t get enough coverage on!
Think of me as your internet big sister! 😉
Below you will find a list of topics that I have either covered, or plan to cover in the future! Stay tuned, and enjoy!
Disclaimer: I am not an expert on any of these topics, I just have a lot of opinions. lol
- Coming to terms with your sexuality.
- Questioning your major.
- Letting go of unhealthy relationships.
- Finding your purpose.
- Dealing with depression.
- Managing your money when you’re still broke.
- Feeling more confident in yourself.
- Finding Your Identity After a Breakup.
More soon to come…!